cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What r the diff objects in middleware

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP GURUS,

Can anybody tel me the object types in middleware.

Thanx

Chinmaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha how do you diffrenciate between Filters and Objects , I want exact diffrence between these 2, Iam aware of filters knowledge , but iam not aware of Objects vs Filters, little confusion in these two

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Can u tell me anything more.

THanx

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Very useful answer

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmaya

In Middleware you have Adapter Objects

There are three basic types of adapter exchange objects:

<b>Business objects</b> are master data and transaction data that is usually predefined by SAP and changed only minimally by customers. Used to download the Masters like Products. You can determine which business objects are transferred to the CRM Server. Dependent objects can be included only if the independent objects to which they are assigned are also included.

<b>Customizing objects</b> are Customizing tables (T*-tables, for example, T100) .Used to download the Customizations like Product Hierarchy. You can define new objects and specify the parent objects and tables.

<b>Condition objects</b> are condition tables for price evaluation.Used to download the Pricing conditions.You can create new objects to download your own pricing conditons.

Path to see the same in System is Middleware > Data Exchange> Object Management

Check the link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/ce/825db1ef4611d3ab9900105aae9fb5/frameset.htm for further info.

Hope this would help.

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>