cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Goods Recepient from SRM to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Gurus,

Is it possible to transfer the Goods Recepient from SRM to a standard table (for POs) in R/3?

I ask this because we have implemented some customized ABAP in R/3 which sends emails to the requestor of a shopping cart when there is no delivery after 2 days the delivery days has past.

Now we want to change this so that the email will be send to the goods recepient as he/she is the person that will enter the goods receiving in the system.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Best Regards,

Jean-Pierre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See related links ->

To implement customer fields, observe the instructions in the SAP Note 672960 and 458591 – Customer Fields. Preparation and Use
Here, you can find a detailed description of the points mentioned above.

Related links ->

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/5b/c9df3b6ac34b44e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Also, You can find the SRM Business Add-Ins in the Supplier Relationship Management Implementation Guide (IMG): SRM Server ® Business Add-Ins (BAdIs).

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As suggested by Sandip,you can create Z fields in PO tables and then update those in 2 ways:

1.In the R/3 PO exit,you can fetch the Goods recipient details from SRM and update the custom fields in R/3.

2.In the SRM badi(BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW,BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK)depedning on the SRM ersion you are working on ,you can pass the data to these fields.

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure why the email is being sent out from R/3. I guess you could have easily used prgrams RSWUWFMLEC and RSCONN01 to send out the email reminders from SRM itself.

However, for your current situation, to transfer the Goods Recepient from SRM to R/3, will involve huge customization effort, as this field doesnot exist on any of the EKPO, EBAN tables

Step 1: Create a Z Field in both EBAN and EKPO

Step 2: In the PR or PO transfer, you can use one of the follow on doc BADI in confuntion with BAPI_PO_CREATE1 or 4.6cBAPI_requisition_create...something like that...not sure on the name of the BAPI. So depending on your version you can find out the relevant BAPI info.

Step 3: Once this field is populated from SRM to R/3, you can customize your email notification program to send out the notification to the Goods Recepient.

I still feel you should handle this in SRM to keep things simple !

Pls Assign points if answer is usefull !

Sundeep