cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI certification - Course Materials Changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C_TBIT44_70(New)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am also planning to take XI certification exam during this TechED 2007.

I am confused because if you see the topic ares for C_TBIT44_70 and C_TBIT44_04

both look the same but the course materials described is quite different..!!! i,e

C_TBIT44_04

Courses for certification preparation: TBIT40 (XI foundations), TBIT41 (Mapping Concepts), TBIT42 (Adapters Concepts), TBIT43 (Business Process Management Concepts), TBIT44 (Mapping, Adapters and BPM)[

C_TBIT44_70

Consultant Academy courses for certification preparation: TBIT40, BIT402, TBIT44

Could you please explain me this difference... I am in great need to this...

Regards

Guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I would think that you should be able to pass the XI certification under those conditions (similar course content outlined previously).

Good luck with the exam!

Regards,

Joseph

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THanks a lot Subhasha..:)

Regards

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Would you know the cut-off percentage for passing the certification..?

Best Regards

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gururaj,

Passing score is 65%.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhasha,

I have found one forum saying in that the pass percentage for the certification exam will be around 50%. But as per your communications, you are saying the pass percentage is 65%. I want to know what is the exact pass percentage for the certification exam. I am totally confused on this. Please clarify...

Thanks in advance.

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh Masetty,

A few weeks back i took the exam and cleared it. The pass percntage is 57%.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I am planning to go for the same certification C_TBIT44_70.

Can you please guide me on the same

Few Clarifications,

1. From where can I get the study materials ?

2. Exam is after the Teched Sessions or it is prior to that.

3. Any other study material is required and from where I can get that.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhasha,

You made my doubt clear...:) And very relieved to here that both the contents are almost the same..!

@Joseph: Thanks for ur wishes .!

Would inform you guys when i clear the exams.!

Take care!

Regards

guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Thanks a lot for the clarification..

So what i could understand from u post is that,

As the topic area for both (C_TBIT44_04 and C_TBIT44_07) are if One can study the course materials TBIT40 - 44 , he could clear the C_TBIT44_07 certification exams.

Am I right?

Also are you certified consultant C_TBIT44_70 ?...

Best Regards

Guru

PS: Points have be assigned...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

Thats right. If you have the well understanding of TBIT40-44 then you can easily clear the XI Certification 7.0. Few of my colleagues who had gone thru the training of XI 3.0 and they studied well the material given in training TBIT40-44 and they have cleared XI 7.0 certification with very good scores.

Both of the certification materials are almost same just the name is diff of some material part.

All the best for ur certification.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

The exam formats between C_TBIT44_04 (NW04) and C_TBIT44_70 (NW 7.0) are identical: same focus and % of questions in each category.

For C_TBIT44_04, the courses listed are: TBIT40, TBIT41, TBIT42, TBIT43, TBIT44

For C_TBIT44_70, the courses listed are: TBIT40, TBIT44, BIT400, BIT402, BIT430, BIT460

So the delta courses for C_TBIT44_70 (NW 7.0) are:

- <b>BIT400</b>, SAP NW XI, URL http://www.sap.com/services/education/catalog/netweaver/course.epx?context=FFC760B8923D16BB5150DAE63...

- <b>BIT402</b>, XI Adapter concepts (File, JDBC, JMS, Mail), URL http://www.sap.com/services/education/catalog/netweaver/course.epx?context=FFC760B8923D16BB5150DAE63...

- <b>BIT430</b>, XI - ccBPM in Business Process Management, URL http://www.sap.com/services/education/catalog/netweaver/course.epx?context=FFC760B8923D16BB5150DAE63...

- <b>BIT460</b>, XI Mapping, URL http://www.sap.com/services/education/catalog/netweaver/course.epx?context=FFC760B8923D16BB5150DAE63...

From a technical standpoint, for every PI 7.0 SP, there is a parallel Support Pack on XI 3.0. So if you are already experienced with the product at the latest SP, you should be in a good shape for the exam practical part.

If you feel this response was valuable to you, please reward accordingly.

Regards,

Joseph