Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I have a query regarding billing.

while going through the log of erroneous billing documents, I wanted to get clarified on some error log statuses:-

1) Error--> 'Document cannot be billed due to credit limit check''

My question--> How can I disable the above check and proceed with sending the invoice to this specific customer.

2) Error-->'' item blocked for billing'''

My question---> where is this done ?

3) Error---> '' Date 20070827 is blocked for billing( billing plan)''

My question--> How can proceed with sending the invoice to this customer ?

4) can ''partially processed'' billing documents be billed to customer ? and what are the reason behind a billing document being partially processed ?

Could someone guide me here and pointwise ?

Kind Regards

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

GOTO VA02 and there billing block will be there.. Chenge it and save ..now do billing

IN VOV8 u can configure the billing block..choose the Sale doc type and change the billing block

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

Error-->'' item blocked for billing'''

My question---> where is this done ?

Billing cannot be Release to Accounting

This SAP message will appear if the system is unable to find the G/L codes match from the configuration in transaction VKOA

No account is specified in item 0000001001

Message no. F5 670

Diagnosis

No account was specified for account type "S" in item "0000001001" of the FI/CO document.

System Response

The Financial Accounting program cannot process the document.

Procedure

A system error has probably occurred in the application you called up. Check the data transferred to item "0000001001" of the FI/CO document.

Assuming that one of the key combination is Account Assignment Group, you will have to check whether have the Account Assignment Group been input in the Customer Master (Billing tabstrips - Accounting sections - Field name: Acct assgmt group).

The Account Assignment Group will be copied automatically into the sales order.

Check whether the configuration in transaction VKOA have been done correctly.

Check whether the sales order (VA03 - Goto - Header - Financial Accounting - Field name: AcctAssgGr) have been filled in automatically.

Check whether the billing document (VF03 - Goto - Header - Header - Field name: AcctAssgGr) have been filled in automatically.

If the customer master have not been maintained and the user have already input the sales order, then the user will have to maintained the Account Assignment Group manually either in the sales order or the billing documents.

Take note for One Time Customer, the user have to input the Account Assignment Group manually into the sales order. One Time Customer can be used by many customer, therefore, the system will not be able to determine the Account Assignment Group manually.

1) Error--> 'Document cannot be billed due to credit limit check''

Go to T-code VKM3 and give the sales document no. to release the sales order

From credit hold.

4) can ''partially processed'' billing documents be billed to customer ? and what are the reason behind a billing document being partially processed ??

Yes u can bill partial processed to the customer . Means u want bill only some amount to the customer as the order is in progress. The above said scenario is applicable in milestone based PS+SD scenario.

Again this is related with PS-SD based scenario. When the project milestone dates is been entered and milestone reaches that date only - billing / invoicing is allowed. Check whether project is been release and actual dates is been entered.

Reward if useful to u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gurus, and finally only one is left:-

any guidance here ?

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

) Error---> '' Date 20070827 is blocked for billing( billing plan)''

Goto you sales order-> header/item -> billing plan tab. Seee for the date 20070827 any billing block activated. ( billing block field). Remove the billing block and procede with billing

Regards,

Beena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) Error--> 'Document cannot be billed due to credit limit check

T-code VKM4 ,Select the document number and execute.

2)Error-->'' item blocked for billing'''

Go to VA02 of the item blocked select the item in billing section change to blank and save

4) can ''partially processed'' billing documents be billed to customer ? and what are the reason behind a billing document being partially processed ?

It could be because of items are partially delivered

Regards

Ramesh