cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info Object does not update a new attribute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I added a new attribute to info object 0customer. When I do a full load for 0customer, all attributes get updated as usual, but not me new attribute, which reamians initial for all customers. Can anyone give me a hint how to solve this problem?

Kind regards,

Simon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you chnage the transfer rules also for your new attribute? Does the source system supply values for this attribute? Check it in RSA3 in source system.

If eveything is fine, then it's bevause of missing change run.

Regards,

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your answers. I have updated the transfer rules and structure and executed the change run. The source system delivers the missing attribute. But somehow the info object does not update this new attribute. Any other ideas?

Kind regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

First make sure that you are not looking a the buffered data by logging completely off and then logging back again. If the problem still persists, here are the steps to investigat such problems:

1. Identify just one record that should have a value for the new attribute.

2. Load just that one record (but don't run the attribute change)

3. Check PSA to make sure that the new field has value.

4. Check the P table. There should be two records; one active and one new. Make sure that the new record has the value in the new field.

5. Run attribute change.

6. Check the P table. There should be only one record and the new field should have value.

If the InfoObject still doesn't show the value for the new field, let us know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I had to modify the update rules, too. Now the data load is fine.

Thanks for all answers,

Simon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Run attribute change run

In RSA1, header menu, there will be one option under the hierarchy/attribute change run.

Chose the option, execute attr change run once

Regards

N Ganesh