cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message displayed in Netweaver Development Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We've created several products and Software Components in our SLD for use in the NWDI.

In the CMS of the NWDI we've created several tracks for the products and SCs .

When we want to Import Configuration (DTR perspective) in the Netweaver Development Studio we receive for 1 of the tracks an error.

The error : Could not get Development Configuration. Landscape Directory seems to be inconsistent.

Also update CMS does not solve the issue. Also we cannot detect something wrong in the SLD.

More info:

For the track the SAP-JEE, SAP_BUILDT and SAP_JTECHS are already transported to the Development Runtime system.

I also configured logging according OSS note 751640 but the logs does not provide me further info.

Has anyone a clue?

Thanks and Regards,,

Leo van der Prijt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have configured the landscape directory properly in your IDE. You can check it this way in your IDE:

Windows> Preferences>Java Development Infrastructure>Development Configuration Pool>There you have to provide the Landscape directory URL. Ping the server and check if it is fine. This should fix the problem.

If the System Landscape Directory server is down then also you might face this problem.

Akshatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshatha

I must correct my posting. I mentioned that it was the DTR perspective but this should be DC perspective.

Thanks for your reply but this is not the solution.

1) SLD is up and running

2) IDE is correctly configured.

The problem is only at 1 track, the other tracks do not have the issue (same NWDI, same SLD).

Regards,

Leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Leo,

If your track is inconsistent, then you can try synchrozining the SC dependencies, save the track. Delete your old development configuration, import a new one and then check.

Akshatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshatha,

Unfortunately it did not help us to solve the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Leo van der Prijt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshatha,

The problems is solved.

In the SLD the tracks concerned had no associations amymore.

After re-associate the tracks the issue was solved.

Regards,

Leo van der Prijt