cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Mock tests!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am preparing for XI certification.I want to take some mock tests.

From which site, i can take the mock tests? Please let me know...

Thanks in advance.

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I do not think there is any mock test available for XI. What you can do is search of threads realted to XI Certification questions on SDN and go thru it.

For clearing XI certification you should go thru throughly the TBIT serires materials and have some hands-on practice. Mapping is one main area from where many questions come and BPM is another one where from also many questions are being asked in the certification.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Subhasha!!!

But my concern is how much % we need to get for clear the exam? if i complete all the TBIT40-TBIT44 books (version 3.0) instead of XI7.0 version, can i clear the exam? Kindly clarify.......

Thanks.

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Passing score is 65%. As you have mentioned in some other thread that you got some info abt apssing score at 50% thats not correct. One of my friend appeared in XI certification last week only and confirmed that passing score in 65% for XI.

If you are appearing for XI-7.0 then its better to complete the materials of XI-7.0 but even if you complete the whole materials of XI-3.0 and have good hands-on exp then you should be able to crack the certification exam and not much thing is diff in both the courses.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Subhasha!!!