cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can see two syncBO in SmartProject?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i´m doing a smartproject, and appear the SyncBO and work all fine, but... How can add a new SyncBo?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

create a new SyncBo in the Middleware, add it to the MCD and download the related MEREPMETA.XML to the device. Then you have access from the code.

When you deploy the new App with the second SyncBO, make sure you reset the client and sync before accessing the App thefirst time.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that you dont understand me... When i create the smartproject, and i enter in the app, appear the SyncBO, but i want that appear in the same smartproject two syncbo...

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really?

Well, you aked for two syncBOs in one project. I guess you want to have - for example - one SyncBO with Orders, and another one with Equipments.

Ok, start from scratch. If you have two SyncBOs in MEREP_PD, then I missunderstand you - if you have just one there - your ZMI, then I am right. You need to create a second one in the middleware first.....

Well, lets see what your reply is on that - and lets discuss it via MSN, I think this is more easy.

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh.... go to MI_MCD and enter the SyncBO there for your App - then download the merepmeta.xml again - this will help hopefully!

Answers (0)