cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vehicle identification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I would like to have the identification information of a vehicle on a notification tab.

So I created a new entry for the TQSUB table:

03(notification category) 200(sequential number) 1320(number screen) SAPLITO0(ABAP program) Identification (text) .

I made visible the sequence screen for the identification information of the vehicle but I get no information - the fields are empty (in spite of the fact that i maintained the information in tcode IE31).

I need some advice...what is missing in my configuration?

Thanks allot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you configured the Screen Templates for your notification type ?

<b>Set Screen Templates for the Notification Type</b> - Assemble the screens for the notification types individually.The notification data fields are grouped according to content. These groups are also found in the individual screens.

For example, there are screens for:

Deadline data

Task data

Malfunction data

These screens are visible owing to the tab page function in the notification transactions.You can also control the screen sequence dependent on the activity category.For the standard notification types, there are example settings which can be used for reference.If you want to create a new notification type or do not require certain data in a standard notification type, you can activate or deactivate the individual screens here.

<b>Standard Settings</b>

If you have not yet maintained the entries in your client, you can copy the standard settings using transaction 'OIMN' from client '000'. You can copy these standard settings as a reference for your own notification types.When copying standard settings into your own notification types, make sure that you use notification types with the same notification categories for copies and reference.

The path is :

spro -- img --- PM and CS --Maintenance and Service Processing --Maintenance and Service Notifications --Set Screen Templates for the Notification Type

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustuv!

Thanks for your answer.

I have already made the settings you mentioned.

I can see the fields from the sequence on the notification tab, but the fields are empty - there is no information in spite the fact I have maintained the information in tcode IE31.

Maybe if I could send you a print screen...it will be more clear witch one is my problem...

Answers (0)