Error in Query Execution in BI 7.0
We had recently upgraded to netweaver 2004s. While executing a query we are getting the below error. Object Field I_S_DATA-ZINSCOUNT not found while executing the query. ZINSCOUNT is a key-figure that is used in the query.
The query is working fine in Server at BW 3.5 version, but not with the system upgraded to BI 7.We checked the data present in the ODS, the values exist for this key figure.
The backend is exactly same for the system at 3.5 where the query is working fine. We have checked the transfer routine/start routine for the same; they are same as for the system on BW 3.5. Only when we execute the query (for BI 7.0) we get the error mentioned above.
Please provide us your views on the same.