cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in India payroll with PF Adminsration charges...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

This is the problem regarding PF Adminstration charges,It is calculated on 1.1% of BasicPay+ Basic Pay arrers.

It is calculating successfully for the month of August.

But in month of September It is not calculating correctly for 6 employees rest employees s calculations are correct.

I have entered the system with Tcode pc00_m99_cwtr(wage type reporter) .

I have filled the ee no,comapny code and payroll area,wage type from /3f1 to /3f9.

when i compared with ZReport the amounts are varying.

What could be the mistake.How to solve the problem.

Your advices are most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

SaiRam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if those 6 people have retro calculation. And check if the Z report reads retro (original and previus periods).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for the reply.How can we know those 6 persons have retro calculation.How to check those in clstr table.

Please let me know How to check the Z Report weather it reads retro.

Thank u so much.

Regards,

sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check those employees payslip for retro amounts.check /552 wagetype.

Regards,

Manoj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for the reply.How to find the retro amount in the payslip?

I have checked with /552 wage type but no data is maintained for the particular employee.

Please advice me to resolve the issue.

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally /552 holds the collective amount of all the retro wage type

Check the payroll results of the previous month with this months period,then retro is run for that employee.

(check the for period and To period).And the indicator of the first payroll become "P" and new with "A".

Regards,

Manoj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per our conversation through email.

I shall brief the solution, so that this may help other experts in future.

From Vicky Sai's Email, it was evident that posting was possible in the current period for the wagetype but for the previous balance it was not showing up.

Gone through the config and checked that during posting of the wagetype, it was split in 2 periods. of which one was the old period in which currently the amount was put as retro. Eg. Dates were like this

Start date 1.1.1998 to 31.8.2006 --> for this no symbolic accounts were maintained.

Second record of the same wagtype1.9.2006 to 31.12.9999--. This has the symbolic acount.

now, problem was , since there was no symbolic account in the period 1.4.2006 ( this was when user has put the amount) , hence no GL and hence no posting.

This date has to be altered. or enter the Symbolic account for that period aswell.

Regards,

Pranitha

Answers (0)