cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error text - NOEXEC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to transfer data from APO to R/3 , but everything is getting stuck in queues . When I go to queue manager I see , the error text as NOEXEC . I am unable find the reason . can anybody help me to find the the reason of that and solution too . Moreover everything is getting transferred from R/3 to APO .

Cheers ,

Muekesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sebastian_goebel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

are you sure that 'NOEXEC' is an error message? Normally this text is displayed in case a queue is only recorded - this can be controlled in transaction /SAPAPO/C4 in APO in case of transfer from APO to R/3 (for transfer from R/3 to APO it's transaction CFC2 in R/3).

Please make sure that for the user that is used for the transfer (normally the remote user) there is an entry with 'Debugging Off' and Recording 'Default'. There should also be an entry with user name '*' and these settings as default entry. Afterwards the new queues that are generated should be executed automatically.

The existing queues will not be affected by this, you will have to post them manually.

Regards,

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

First off ... thanks for replying. Your pointers were helpfull. I checked the settings.

I have checked the Remote User Id settings in C4 and CFC2 and they are both setup with Debugging Off and setting of 'Default'. Also there is a User with name as '*' (i.e : all users) with same setting.

What is puzzling is even the Qin Scheduler has been setup, even then the Que is not Clearing Up. The Que continues to remain with Message 'NO EXEC' even when I try to Manually Activate the Que. This does not seem to be a Error Message (at least it does not show in SMQ2 the message in Red color) ... but I cannot understand why a Manual Attempt at clearing the Que is also not working.

Can you provide me some pointers into other areas (possible LiveCache Basis) that I need to check if they have been setup correctly ?

Your help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Mukesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

Have you setup Distribution defination on the APO Side?

If you have done so, can you double click on NOEXEC to get the complete error text and let us know the same.

If not you can setup the Distribution defination using the path given below..

In 4.0

IMG --> Advanced Planning and Optimization --> Basic Setting --> Integration --> Publication --> Maintain Distribution defination.

In 5.0

IMG --> Integration with SAP Components --> Integration Via Core Interface Function(CIF) --> Basic Settings for Data Transfer --> Publication --> Maintain Distribution Defination.

Best Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu ,

I have checked the didtribution defination , it is perfectly ok. Moreover i am not getting complete errer message after double clicking on that .

Regards ,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

Can you check the note no. 848482 and 855013.

Double click on a Entry in the Outbound queue --> Select an Entry in the queue --> Edit Menu -->Reset Status..

Now select the Entry again --> Edit Menu --> Activate.

check if this work.

Best Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghu,

Thanks for your help. We checked out the 2 notes and found that the User-exit is actually not active for us that allows setting of ques to be in NO EXEC Status.

We checked in R3. The Note seems to talk about Ques for APO Inbound.

However ... my problem is with R3 Inbound Ques. Are there some other User Exits in R3 that we need to check ? We actually saw All the Active R3 and APO User exits and did not find anything that sets the Que Flag to 'No Send'.

Our Ques are still there in NOEXEC Status. When I make them in READY Status manually, then they get cleared. But the puzzle is, why they are in NOEXEC Status in the first place when no user exit is active.

Any other pointers you can help us with ?

Regards,

Mukesh