Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

link between dfkkzp and fleet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there a link between the DFKZZP and the FLEET tables. I would like to join these two tables so that I can extract info about a transaction e.g. amount, date etc. from DFKKZP to a receipt number in FLEET.

Thanx.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear DFKZZP is not a standard table.

reward if useful.

Amit Singla

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear DFKZZP is not a standard table.

reward if useful.

Amit Singla

0 Kudos

Sorry, that was a typing error. The table is actually DFKKZP.

0 Kudos

Sorry about that. The table is actually DFKKZP. That was a typing error. Thanx.

0 Kudos

Hi,

i think there is no link in these tables.

try SQVI and insert insert a join with these tables an you can see it.

Regards, Dieter

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Darlington,

can you explain the requirement in business terms?

DFKKZP is used for payment lots in contract accounting. I don't know what kind of fleet-related payments you want to process. I can imagine the only existing relationship could be determined semantically analyzin the field TXTVW (Note to Payee in Payment).

Depending on business process, you might find one or another field's contents like i.e. LICENSE_NUM License plate number.

If your goal is assigning payments, this should rather be done looking for open items in table DFKKOP. Here you have GPART Business Partner Number and VKONT Contract Account Number and AUGST Clearing status.

Contract accounting was knit using the hot needle: Nearly no foreign key relations maintained, nearly nothing well-documented. Shame the 3-letter-company!

Reagards,

Clemens

BTW: Which industry-solution is it?

Regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx so much experts. Had to improvise using the fields opbel and commercial as references.