cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter module development using NWDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to develop an adapter module for PI 7.0. I have created a track in NWDI for my SC and made my SC dependent on the SC XI Adapter Framwork 7.0.

I have updated the CMS with my new SC and put the sca file in the inbox on the CMS server, checked it in and imported it to the development system.

When I want to add the XI Adapter Framework 7.0 DC's to my new development component, where i want to develop my adapter module, I see no DCs under the SC com.sap_SAP_XIAF_1.

Is XI Adapter Framwork 7.0 the rigth SC to use for developing adapter modules? or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Message was edited by:

Paw Iversen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhasha,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I have seen the documents you refer to. I have found the sca file containing the libraries mentioned in the documents.

In the NWDI log i get an warning for each sda file in the sca:

"is not added to build request, because associated SC is marked with the 'non nwdi deployment flag'"

I was wondering if this sca file is the correct one (XI Adapter Framework 7.0 SP10).

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Long back I had also developed one module using these documents and had not faced any such problems. Thought the same docs may be useful.

Not aware of the issue. If you get the issue resolved kindly share the resolution.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhasha,

Thanks again for your reply.

Did you use NWDI when you developed this adapter module or did you import the libraries manually to NWDS?

Regards,

Paw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iversen,

I have worked on it thry NWDS and imorted module library files manually to NWDS.

Regards,

Subhasha