Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Quality of Service for a XI Purache Interface scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

I have following problem!

We configured an PO Interface scenario (EBP > XI > SOAP Adater to Vendor) and during some trouble shooting i found the Quality of Service is configured to "Excatly Once in Order". We need to change to "Excatly Once".

Where can I change this parameter?

I couldn't find anything at communiction changel (Receiver, Adapter Type: XI).

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jochen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks guys for professional Input!

My question based on following problem:

At SXMB_MONI all PO messages succssfully processed but no messages deliverd to the Vendor.

After deeper checks i detected following:

At Component Monitoring I see the respective Communication Channel in yellow with description "Channel started but inactive". So far as i know ... that means ... no messages was processed up to now!

At Message Monitoring i found a lot of PO Messages in Status "To Be Deliverd".

The last entry at Audit Log sounds "The message was successfully retrieved form the queue".

Message restart doesn't work! So i thought on message blocks the whole Adapter queue.

Do you have any solution for me?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jochen

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the data is in the AE queue so clear the queue in SX_CACHE( complete cache)

or do the CPA cache.it will flush the data into the IS and then data will be delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

To_be_delivered means that the message was successfully delivered from Integration Server point of view and it states that the messages is initially handed over to the Messaging System

Check message status in smq1 and smq2.

Also check if the user have proper authorizations

Regards,

Shabari

Former Member
0 Kudos

is the channel active?

did u check

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mr.Shabari is right it might also be stuck in Queue Smq1 or Smq2..if you dnt c the data there also it will be stuck in the AE, use cPA Cache if still problem...restart your java Stack( very last option)

if it is in Queue, check y it is in queue for long time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks to all of you guys for professional support!

After ongoing deed trouble shooting we detected that the problem is related to the vendor.

Some perhaps helpfully information's for you!

All not delivered messages lies in the AE cache and not in the Integration Server (Outbound) Queue(s).

We received in fact errors during HTTP handshake from the Vendor but our ISA server didn't forward the trace information back to the XI system.

The status of the SOAP Adapter take care of some confusions!

Its important to know that the SOAP Adapter always in status "Channel started but inactive" up to processed the first file.

Regards,

Jochen

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Use this blog( Actually it says how to create QoS EOIO)

Ur case is just reverse of this below blog.

<a href="/people/community.user/blog/2006/11/04/how-to-serialize-idoc-xml-messages-fed-into-xi of IDOC</a>

regards

sreeni