Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC-Acknowledgement for Scenario IDOC_Sender to 3rd Party Filereceiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have the following async scenario:

SAP-ISU (BS_OU9_300)=> IDOC-SenderAdapter => FileReceiverAdapter (BSV_EDSN).

We would like to receive an Acknowledgment (ALEAUDIT) back from XI to SAP-ISU (BS_OU9_300) when the fileadapter has written the file or if something goes wrong during the pipeline processing.

We went through the following HowToGuide: HowToHandle_Acknowledgements for IDOCs.pdf

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df...

Unfortunately our scenario is not described there. Does anybody know, if our scenario is supported by ALEAUDIT?

The situation is as follows:

The ALEAUDIT is send back to SAP-ISU, but the segment fields are not filled correctly.

In E1ADHDR only the fields MESTYP and MESTYP_LEN are partly filled.

In E1STATE the field DOCNUM is not filled.

For my understanding the docnum should contain the idocnumber from the original idoc, for which the aleaudit is the confirmation. The process-code AUD1 (in partner profile for ALEAUD) then updates the status of the original IDOC.

Now my questions: (We are on PI 7.0 SP12)

1. Is our scenario supported?

2. If yes, why are the idoc fields are not filled correctly

3. Is my understanding from the processing of the ALEAUD correct?

Regards Marlies

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is surprsing. Normally all these fields ( atrleast DOCNUM for sure ) is always filled up in the ALEAUDIT.

How did you configure the auto Aleaudits from XI? Did you create a receive Idoc adapter , Did you add the entry in SXMB_ADM?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

For activating the ALEAUDIT, I simply executed the program idxnole in SE38 and requested an acknowledgment for my idoc interface ZUECH_0018,

yes I created an Ack_IDOC_Receiver

In SXMB_ADM I have set the ACK_System_Failure to 1.

The staff in BD64 I'm not sure if this is important?

I only want an systemacknowledgment. Does the fileadapter support this?

I don't use a BPM and I don't manipulate the ALEAUD with a mapping or something like this.

I expect that XI filles the ALEAUD automatically? Is this OK?

Are you sure that this scenario is supported?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yep what you have done makes perfect sense.

Am not sure why the Aleaduit does not contain the Docnum with the Source Idoc Number. I remember using Aleduits and they contained the Idoc Number in the DOcNum field.

Can you check the following,

1. Is there a logical system name associated with the Target Business Service/ System which is used against the file system.

2. If yes, is this what the partneprofile configuration in SAP R3 is done against for AleAduits?

Which SP are you on? If it is the latest patches, maybe a bug?

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do the following steps.

1) Go to transaction SE38 and run program IDX_ALEREQUEST on Integration Server. We have to enter values of Sender port, Sender Client, Receiver Partner Number, partner type, partner role respectively.

2)In Integration Directory, we have to configure the routing of interface ALEAUD.ALEAUD01.

3)Call transaction SE38, and run RBDSTATE program. This would trigger the ALEAUD Idoc

Thanks

sudhir sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

IDX_ALEREQUEST as far as i understand it, is for sending an ALEAUDIT to the 3rd party system (in my case the fileadapter of BSV_EDSN). Am I right? But this i don't need.

I want XI to send an ALEAUDIT Back to SAP-ISU for confirmation of an IDOC.

Do I need IDX_ALEREQUEST for this?

For what is the RDBSTATE? This program doesn't exist on our integrationserver.

We are on PI7.0 SP12 (i assume Sp13 is the latest)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

XI automatically triggers AleAduit for the scenario you are trying ( Idoc - XI - File ) . You need not use any report to trigger the Idoc if you have done the setting I have pointed above,

RBDSTATE report is used to trigger an AleAduit from SAP system to XI which is not what you want in this case.

Regards

Bhavesh