cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP HR - SAP HR

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can any body tell me wht is the difference between ABAP HR and SAP HR and wht their role

thnks

theja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

SAP HR is in functional term where you do extensive configurations and settings as required.

But the term ABAP is the coding part where involved in HR to define certain settings required by the client. he is the desiner we can tell. Though some techy he develops the codes of HR, in payslip need these fields and certain complex fields or functions which cannot be directly configured in SPRO setting and not possible for Functional consultant.....

Any quesry can get back,

Reward if helpful,

Regards

Asha

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thnks

Asha

it means for EX- if i need to change any screen modification will the ABAPER comes into picture

thnks in advance

theja

points will be rewarded

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP HR is a general term and mainly Functional consultants holds this position.

ABAP HR is technical consultant job and its nothing but ABAP development having knowledge of Infotypes,payslip and PA letters.

Regards,

Manoj.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manoj,

it means does sap hr guys will have less role in doing pay slips, so the role of sap guys will be in configureing enterprise structure,pay rolls ,time management

thnks

theja.c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I told ABAP HR guys must have a some knowledge about payslips,infotypes etc..

Because technical people are going to create customised infotypes ,meanwhile SAP HR(functional) is designing the infotypes.The same is for payslip aswell.

Regards,

Manoj.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

tnks manoj

it means

sap guys must have knowledge in customizing the infotype and same as well as in pay slips

points rewarded

theja.c