cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading init + delta in new infoprovider without breaking the delta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've created a new cube for the stocks linked to the snapshot scenario.

I had previously loaded a cube (copy of 0IC_C03) with a init + delta load from 2LIS_03_BF and 2LIS_03_UM. The information is still in the PSA

I would like to load the new cube with data from the PSA without making a new init on R/3.

Is there any way to do this ?

Thanks

Stephane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Finaly, I found : It was just a matter of creating a datatransfer process.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank's for your answers but

- I'm on in BI7

- when I want to use the reconstruct tab, it is empty

- I do not find the PSA (as in 3.x)

Regards

Stephane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether your PSA table has those Requests which you wish to reconstruct.

You can find PSA table name from RSTSODS table , by giving your datasource name.(Datasource) . Check in this table with Req ID.

If still you cant get it in Reconstruct Tab.

Try the Second method i suggested, Generic Datasource on your PSA Table.

Thanks

CK

Former Member
0 Kudos

that's what I said: you have to ffirst create your rules between the Isources and your new cube and then select the request via the selection option in the reconstruction tab; in the selection screen enter your OLTP source (2LIS_03_BF) and maybe your source system and from/to date; the system will add the corresponding requests to the reconstruction grid...

let us know...

Olivier.

Message was edited by:

Olivier Cora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is no problem at all: create update rules between your new cube and the ISource connected to 2LIS_03_BF and the ISource connected to 2LIS_03_UM.

In the reconstruction tab of your new Icube (manage), hit the selection button on the bottom (with 3 colors...). Then select all the requests posted to your 0IC_C03 and reconstruct them...

The delta init of a datasource doesn't depend on the datatargets where the data shall be posted....

hope this helps...

Olivier.

Message was edited by:

Olivier Cora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane,

Create an Export Datasource on PSA, and on this Export Datasource define your update rules and laod data in your New Cube.

Right Ckick on PSa and choose Export Datasource.

Also you can create a Generic Datasource usin RSO2 Tcode, on your PSA table and keep Req ID as Selection Field and use this Generic Datasource to laod data in your new Cube, by selecting your inti+Delta requests exsisting in PSA.

Thanks

CK