Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

no system id in attachment - RSWUWFML2

Hi everyone,

I'm using the report RSWUWFML2 to send mails when a user has an item in his workflow inbox. The mail is correctly send, with attachement, but when the user clicks on the attachement, SAP opens a logon-screen, and says that the system ID does not exist. When I look at the properties of the shortcut, I noticed that there's no System defined... I search for this problem on the net, but didn 't find a solution or similar case.

The attachment is opend from a web-based outlook mail (I don 't think that this influences the problem, but you never know )

thanks in advance !!

> [System]

> Name=D01

> Description=

> Client=

> [User]

> As you can see the line 'system' has no entry,this causes an error when the user executes the attachment...

Surely you mean we can see that the section 'System' <b>has</b> an entry?

Although you may not have the same situation I experienced, I have seen this problem myself. It was caused by saplogon.ini not having an entry for the system (D01). It is (was) not possible to specify a different INI file either, and in our environment they were using saplogon.ini for the development systems and a different file for the production systems. Thus I ended up modifying the code to have more information in the SAP Shortcuts.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question