Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning notice

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guru's

I have executed dunning through F150, customer is over due in 46 days as on day when i run the dunning its coming 1st letter as per due it should be 4th level dunning. what is reson behind this?

Is there any possibilty to run required dunning level as per over due.

please advice me as early as possible, usefull answers duely rewarded

sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sai,

when you execute duning for the first time for the customer, it will always create first level, when you execute second time, than it will create second level (if other conditions are met), and so on. It does not matter how much the customer is due. That's the way it works.

hope this helps

ec

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1095384
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Every open item which wasn't in a previous dunning run, will get dunning level 1 first.

A possibility is to change the dunning date in the document (FB02). If you enter the dunning level manually here (for example 2) the dunning level in the next run will be 3.

But, I think you only need this if you transfer open items from another system into SAP. If you are using SAP for years, you should change the frequency of executing dunning runs.

Regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

For Your refernce in the standard dunning procedure the Dunning levels can’t be skipped i.e. the system can’t run dunning at level 4th directly if level 1 has not been done for a particular line item. So in this case you ahve to run the dunning run for all the levels up to 4th.

Regards

Pratiksha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

As Pratiksha Mishra told, we cannot skip over the Dunning levels

If we want to skip, we should contact the ABAPR

Venkat

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you mean to say as per due days it cont genarate dunning, is there any possible to genarate dunning letter as per due days( i mean 10 days- 1level, 20 days 2nd level, 30 days 3rd level, 40 days 4th level)

thanks in advance

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is no way to do it in one go. you can do it one by one only.

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if suppose i have invoiced 01.09.2009, as per terms of payment immediatly, than that case 01.09.2009 i s the due date

as per dunning procedure

1st level is - days in arrears 3 days

2nd level is - days in arrears 13 days

3rd level is - days in arrears 23 days

4th level is - days in arrears 33 days

if i not run the dunning from 04.09.2007 to 30.09.2009

i have executed the dunning on 01.10.2007

as per procedure system should be issued 3rd dunning letter, but its issuing 1st letter with due days of 27 days

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

system is working correctly I would say, but you can run the dunning back in time on the 1st of October. So. you carry out four three runs, one for 4th of September ==> 1st level, one for 15th of September ==> 2nd level and one for 1st of October ==> third level, than you have 3rd level dunning, but as it is told thousand times, you cannot skip any level, you have to do level by level.

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi eric,

if i have to run one customer its ok, but if i have number of customers what way i have to follow,

and i have completed one by one up to 3 levels when i go to 4th level its showing dunning selection is completing and dunning printout is also completed but when i go to dunning history its showing 3 level only 4th level not showing.

what is problem kindly exmine

thanks in advance

sai krishna

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run the dunning for all customer every third day (or even every day if you want to) and each item will have the dunning level you want