cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer hierarchy to SCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

How can I transfer product’s hierarchies from R/3 to SCM 5.0 through CIF? Possible, is there another way to transfer hierarchies?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andrei,

There is nothing special requirement to transfer the product’s hierarchies from R/3 to SCM 5.0 through CIF. When you creat the IM for the material all the relevant fields which are having the corresponding fiels will be mapped automatically, product’s hierarchies is one of them.

if you assign the product’s hierarchies in R/3 it will transfer to the Product in APO.

It will check the orgnisation area (sales org of the product).

Rest is as usual, like u transfer planned delivery time, ppds horizon, procurement type etc....

Let me know if you have any issues in that.

Regards,

PRavin Mukkawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

PRavin Mukkawar, thank for your answer.

I have defined product hierarchy in R/3 with hierarchies’ codes and descriptions.

I have assigned hierach. level to product (tab Basic Data 1, field Prod. Hierarchy) by choosing correspond level in dialog box with hierarchies’ codes and descriptions.

The hierarchy code transfers to SCM via CIF successfully. But levels’ descriptions don’t transfer.

How to transfer levels' descriptions to SCM.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andrei Linnik,

When i got your question i just tried on my system to transfer the hierarchies’ codes, it was transfering so i anwered u.

but now after your 2nd question i think, this is like <b>assigement transfer</b> we need to create the hierarchies’ codes (ofurse discrption also in APO).

This case is like transfer of person responsible for work center (we need to create the same code in APO and from R/3 we transfer the assignment only.

Now i tried to create the hierarchies’ codes in APO, but i could't.

once i get some time, i will read the help file and will let u know, but till that time, i hope someone will answer us.

Cheers!!

Pravin Mukkawar

Answers (0)