cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 4 sales sales Order. what is the criteris for creating Combined one delivery for all the 4 sales Order and what's the procerdure to create combined delivery.

Regards

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhijit,

Below shd be same for combined delivery..

1)Same Ship-to-Party

2) Same Delivery date

3) Same Route.

4) Same Incoterms.

Go to Tr. Code VL10A and execute the delivery document creation for the list of sales orders

Reward if it helps..

Regds

MM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet

U can do one delivery for multiple sale orders through <b>VL10C</b>, provided the following are unique

1) Ship To Party

2) Shipping Point

3) Inco Terms

4) Transportation Group

If the above are unit, in VL10C after entering the Shipping Point, goto "<b>Sales Order</b>" tab and ensure the fields are blank against "<b>Delivery block</b>".

Once you execute, a screen will appear wherein, the system will list out all sale orders. Select the required sale orders by pressing your mouse on the white box and press "<b>Background</b>" on top.

Now press "<b>Shift + F4</b>" to see delivery log creation and select "<b>Documents</b>". You can see a delivery document number. Note down that and goto <b>VL02N</b>, enter the document number and do PGI.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lakshmi

I have created two similar sales Order and followd ur steps but its giving me two delivery numbers instead of one.

Help

Regards

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhijeet

For combining Sales order for one delivery. U should have the following scenario.

1)Same Ship-to-Party

2) Same Delivery date

3) Same Route.

4) Same Incoterms.

Once this is ensured, you can either

1. Go to Tr. Code VL10A and execute the delivery document creation for the list of sales orders

Or,

2. Go to VL01N. Give 1st order no. enter into the overview screen

Here, go to main menu, Outbound Delivery ---> Collective Processing- Del. Creation

This will also take u to the same VL10A screen.

Reward if useful to u

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

i went to VA10A and selected 2 sales Order and clicked on Background Tab but it created 2 separate deliveries and also the delivery number i was able to see only after going to VL02N.

Can u tell me the step by step process of creating a Single Delivery for multiple sls order.

Regards

Abhijeet