cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWI report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a very basic question. I have created a substance of type REAL_SUB in the recipe management.

I have assigned the property tree with characteristic value. All these work fine.

In the report template I have inserted these characteristics but when I go for preview I don't see any values.

Has anyone been successfull in transfering characteristic value of a property tree to be displayed on a report.

I want to generate a specification sheet for each substance based on the property value. I am not using Phrases

Any help or suggestion will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Badri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check generation variant.

Check template and for ur template select default generation variant which is correct in all aspect.Then start preview.

This will help u certainly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked the template and the variant to it as well. Its all in good shape. I am able to see values like specification header but I am not able to bring over the property tree values for a specification.

Today I have come across another issue from cg02 I am able to create a report with template but when i generate a report it gives me internal error

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Badri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of error.

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It just gives me internal error SAP LJC21 and requet me to contact the administrator.

I have no idea why I am getting it.

On the same front on the preview side I am not able to transfer the values of property tree on to a report. I am able to see the specification header details but not the property information. Am I missing something

thanks a lot

Badri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am able to transfer the specification properties into the template now.

Thanks for the help

Badri