Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP - RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

i am doing a scenario sync soap sender to rfc receiver

i created DT,MT,MI,MM in IR and also configuration part,which is correct.

when execute this scenario i am getting mapping error..i think my message is not send by soap sender thatswhy i am geeting mapping error.

ho wto solve problems with SOAP sender....ho wwe can check.

Regards,SARAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

srini,

Before giving a suggestion, I would like to know,

how you are raising a SOAP request, are you using any tool?

what error message u are getting in sxmb_moni?

check the message that reached the XI server in sxmb_moni and copy the payload and paste it in message mapping test area and check out.

so you will come to know about the mapping behaviour of your program for that input.

Regards,

Yuva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi yuvaraj,

i am using XMLSPY and i send the soap Request to server at that time i got the error like

-

HTTP error: could not POST file '/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:CGN_400:SOAP_Sender' on server 'CS0027.satyam.corp' (500).

-

if i click OK it shows error ERROR SENDING SOAP DATA

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error encountered while executing mapping: com.sap.aii.af.service.mapping.MappingException: Mapping failed

at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.ejb.XISOAPAdapterBean.process(XISOAPAdapterBean.java:955)

best regards,SARAN

Message was edited by:

Srinivasarao Doppalapudi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You get this error due to some problem in the generated WSDL file .

Make sure there is no space between sender service and communication channel

in

XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:CGN_400:SOAP_Sender

If yes, generate another wsdl for ur outbound interface and try again.

Regards

Pravesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

i guess u r having error in mapping.At run time ur mapping is not executing due to error.Have u checked ur WSDL in XML spy??? Is it working fine???

regards

BILL

Former Member
0 Kudos

srini,

500 - error code is for internal server error.

checkout your wsdl file. ensure you have followed the proper step and syntax for wsdl file generation. try creating it once again.

For better monitoring check the message what XI received in sxmb_moni.

copy the payload of input msg and do trace in mapping program as i said before.

Regards,

Yuva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

its clearly your mapping error

"com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error encountered while executing mapping: com.sap.aii.af.service.mapping.MappingException: Mapping failed"

thats why you get 500 error.

so please check your mapping and then try again.

I would first check from RWB -> Test message with sensibe payload ,if you see no error there then I would check from XML SPY(or SOAP client )

Babu sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are getting the error in SXMB_MONI that means the SOAP Request is properly forwarded by Web Service Client.

May be the error is in the mapping.

What exactly the error you are getting?

Pravesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I guess u have imported the WSDL in IR.In most of the cases i have seen the WSDL is not correct.I will suggest u to first check the WSDL in XML spy.First check wheather its working fine or not.If its working fine ,import it in IR and do the proper maaping with RFC structure.test ur mapping.

Regards

BILL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SriNivas rao

<b>Any How-to guides available for SOAP adapters setup ?</b>

<b>Check this, exactly what you want,</b>

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d23cbe11-0d01-0010-5287-873...

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2

Check this weblog for reference...

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi

<b>Check this thread discuss the same</b>

Thanks!!

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check msg and error in sxmb_moni. Can u see the payload there?

Regards,

Prateek