cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question: plz help in this

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in XI how we will maintain for a perticular file for example at a particular time.like the poll interval if maintained at 30sec the porocessor will check the record for every 30sec but if we want to schedule at 12:00 every day to check for the record then how can we do that.

if there is any code that need to be written plz provide code or if any steps involved plz explain in detail

byeee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshul

Simple. Set the polling interval value as Example (( 86400 (12460*60) )) and activate the channel at 6 PM.

Another option : Use availablity timings and set the timing for the sender communication channel from 6 PM to 6:30 PM every day and in the cc give the polling interval value larger than 1800 (may be 2000).

just check this blog.. it talks about the same

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

In your query you can use datepart() function to check the time is 6p.m or not

i.e in your Query add this where clause....

where datepart(hh,getdate()) = '18'

Refer :http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/e3/94007075cae04f930cc4c034e411e1/content.htm

<b>Check tHis thread discuss sthe same</b>

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you can do for the scheduling.

Refer to my answer for detailed description

Thanks

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Availability Times concept

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/06bd029da31122e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

<i>Please provide meaningful Subjects to ur queries</i>

Regards,

Prateek

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anushal,

U need t use the file scheduling mechanism,

1. Go to Runtime Workbench -> Component Monitoring -> Communication Channel Monitoring

2. Locate the link Availability Time Planning on the top right corner of your Communication Channel Monitoring page.

3. In Availability Time Planning, choose the Availability time as daily and say create.

4. Provide the details like the time 12:00

5. Select the communication channel, go to the Communication Channels tab and filter and add the respective channel (File Sender).

6. Once all the above has been done 'Save' the changes.

Note: You will need to have the authorizations of the user group SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR with the role modify.

<a href="/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19- Scheduling - Hail SP 19 :-)</a> By Shabarish Vijayakumar

<a href="/people/alexander.bundschuh/blog/2006/01/04/scheduling-messages-in-sap-xi messages in SAP XI</a> By Alexander Bundschuh

Regards

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ref this