cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field 'PP/DS Plan' in PPM Plan maintaince

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In transaction /SAPAPO/SCC03 Production Process Model, in PPM Plan maintaince screen there is a field 'PP/DS Plan'. With empty value in the field 'PP/DS Plan' it is not possible to activate Plan.

Could you please advise the transaction where 'PP/DS Plan' should be created?

Thank you in advance,

kind regards,

Maria Kazakova

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you specify if you are creating a SNP or a PPDS plan ? (based on the usage) If it is the former, then you do not require that field to be populated. You will get a warning, which can be ignored. However if the SNP Plan is generated from a PPDS plan, that field shows up as a source of plan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas!

I'm creating a SNP plan. And I get a warning message.

It is not a problem you are right.

But nevertheless when I try to activate my newly created SNP plan, system returns an error: "Plan PLAN1 cannot be activated Message no. /SAPAPO/PPM_MAINTAIN560"

This message doesn't contain any detailed information, what causes the probem and why plan cannot be activated.

Thanks,

Regards,

Maria

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maria,

I may not be getting correct requirement, as per my understanding i am writing here.

You are creating the Plan manually, so it is must you need to write the Plan name field "Plan" its must.

or r u talking about the Files " Plan Usage" this is also must, to define the usage of your plan (same like BOM usage).

And you are in verymuch correct transcation, and u are going very much right also? what is your exact issue. This is the correct transaction to create PPDS plan (ppds Plan means with usage P ") .

I think u just got confused somewhere, rest u r on the correct path.

Regards,

Pravin Mukkawar