cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the Material # & the Serial # as my input data. By passing these 2 inputs I need to know whether the shipment is completed or not. Pls let me know the link to the tables.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use table <b>SER01 - Document Header for Serial Numbers for Delivery</b> - from this table you will get the list of Deliveries against the Serial numbers.

Then subsequently use LIKP and LIPS for the delivery details header and line items. use VBFA for the shipment document ( document flow) and Use VBUK/VBUP for the status of the sales document.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with all ur points Kaustuv. But in SER05 I dont have MATNR or Serial Number. How do I link that to get delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you go to IQ02, You can view the history of the serial number including delivery number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The combination of a Material number and unique serial number defines a unique Equipment number. The Equipment data can be found in table EQUI. In EQUI if you specify the material number and serial number, you will get the corresponding equipment number.

The Serial number assigned to any delivery is not stored in any DB table, but is stored in a Structure ( temporary) <b>RIPW0</b>

Hence it cannot be used in a query to fetch data.

However as I mentioned earlier you can find the <b>delivery documents in SER01</b> ( and not SER05 as you mentioned)

Check if table SERI has any data. If the table is active, then you will get the required data i.e Material Number + Serial number = Equipment number.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

U can try this

Se16-> table name: VBUP on Sales Document: Item Status--> hope this will give u help u

also u try with VBFA

regards,

Arun prasad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya

Through <b>MB51</b>, if you give the material code and movement type, it will list out the despatch details.

Table in which the despatch details are being stored is <b>VBRK</b> for Header Level and <b>VBRP</b> for Item Level.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi