cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear gurus,

I have configured the system for simple credit limit check and it is working fine.The value the system is picking from the order is the net value (price + excise) but it is not picking the tax amount.Is there any configuration setting to include the tax also in the total net value of the order.

please do suggest ...points will definitely be rewarded

Regards,

Shruthi seth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shruthi,

In Condition type, Condition Class and / or Condition category must have been maintained as Taxes.

Taxes are normally not included in Net Price. This is standard functionality of SAP.

Reward points pls.

Regards,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear govind,

thnx for response....Its an indian client .When we say order value it also includes the tax in the total net value of order.Eg.Material price(100 Rs) with Excise(16.48 Rs)and Tax (4 Rs)..System picks up Value 116.48 Rs instead of 120.48 Rs while calculating credit limit.Any settings to include that Tax amount also...

please clarify it is correct or not before speaking to my core user.

thanks in advance..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Here is the solution.

Go to V/08 ---> select the Pricing Procedure --> (double click) Control

Check whether any sub total line exists for Price + excise + Tax

<b>If not maintained , add a line for Price + Excise + Tax and mention the proper from and to fields ( as per the Pricing procedure). tick the statistical indicator. Name this line as Credit price</b>.

Now this is the catch point.

<b>Maintain the subtotal " = A ( carry over price to KONP - CMPRE) " for this line.</b>

If any other line already has the subtotal as "A" , then delete it.

Save the Pricing procedure with this new setting.

Now if you create new sales orders, then system will consider the Price + excise + Tax value in calculating the credit limit value.

Please reward suitable points.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear basu,

i had done the same but it still picks up the value without tax...i will send the screen shots to ur mail id ..pls see the same and suggest...pls give ur mail id

Former Member
0 Kudos

send to kaustuv7@hotmail.com

Thanks