Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfur structure

Aummad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i need to map fields coming from the non-r3 system, how do i map the field with bw and what are the standard, please guid me.

I need your help guyes,

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member228339
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

1st u have to check the standard Business content . Compare the BC with your incoming data ( ie., non -sap ) . check for the technical contenct in the Meta data resposi., .. After doing this u can map ( if it is ok) ..

Aummad
Participant
0 Kudos

i checked on help.sap.com it is shows,

"You need not assign InfoObjects to each field of the transfer structure. If you only need a field for entering a routine or for reading from the PSA, you need not create an InfoObjec, however

When you load data from non-SAP systems, the information from the InfoObject is used as the basis for converting the key figures into the SAP format. In this case you must assign an InfoObject to the field. Otherwise wrong numbers might be loaded or the numbers might be displayed incorrectly in the reports.

Could you explain me please,

Thanks

Message was edited by:

Rob

former_member228339
Contributor
0 Kudos

yes i doo..

if the technicality of the incoming object does not match with the content object ..then trouble shoots.. since u r saying the the system is non sap ... there must be ground work has to be done while u push the data in to the bw .... yes the buliding blocks are the char and key fig., ...

my point of stress is to find the ... key and char at the source level ... if we know the properties ( tech and functional ) and if suits the BC then we can go for the replication...

Aummad
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

i have another non sap source and it is already map,

could you guid me how do i check the mapping.

Thanks

former_member228339
Contributor
0 Kudos

u check in the transfer structure in BW ..

Look at table RSOSFIELDMAP

in BW have a look at table rstsfield.

Message was edited by:

hari kv