cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doc type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helllo SAP Prof,

Iam creating order. Here ianot copying from std order. I Want to create from New entries.

Here the fields Probability and Incompletion procedure is grayed out. How to do necessary settings for this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I request you to copy the existing one, if u create ur own doc type without copy u have to do the subsequent confi like

Copy control from Billing document

copy control for delivery document

Item category assigment.

pricing

docuemnmt pricing procedure

so better to copy

regards,

Arun prasad

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to assigning the incompletion rule,

We have to do the copy controls from order to delivery to billing

When once we copy a standard OR to ZXOR(new doc type) 6 tables gets copied.

If we want to create the new one we have to update all the 6 tables.

Thanks

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we create a new sales doc type of our own without copying from standard, the fields probability and incompletion rule will be greyed out.

You have to go to OVA2.

Assign your sales order.

Award points if it adds information.

AThanks mohan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

It is always better to copy the standard settings and recreate new tcodes depending upon your requirement so that you can avoid updating subsequent settings like copy control from sale order to delivery, delivery to billing etc.,

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Rajesh,

try to copy standard one OR because if u want to crate u have to create all the copy control requirements . Otherwise the data is not going to transfer to delivery & to billing document.i think there is no need to create .SAP provided all the documents which we are going to use .so just copy it than use it.ok

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajesh,

try by creating teh doc by copying some std doc like OR for std sales process. here too teh fields will be greyed but will be appropriately filled with values.

saurabh