cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PP Experts,

can anybody explain me how to issue the stock from customer requirements stock.

i have created customer requirements for material in MD81, then what i need is,

what is normal procedure to issue the stock from customer req stock to sold party.

How to issue stock against for customer. is it possible to transfer the data from customer requirements to sales order.

please advice me ...

regards

pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can move the goods to unrestricted stock. Then you can issue any quantity to any number of sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

GOto MB1B in that m.type 413 E , in that you can transfer from one sales order stock to another

Cheers

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bala,

thanks for your response, if i do stock transfer , are my customer requirements will be reduced.

so i can make a delivery via sales order to sold party am i correct.

reagrds

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bala,

once i do the stock transfer, it comes to sales order stock but my customer requiremenmt is not reducing.

is there any option to transfer the data from customer requirements to sales order in Md81.

regards

pradeep

regards

pradeep

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

The sales process is, for the sales order we need to create a Outbound delivery document using transaction VL01N.

Against this Delivery we need to post goods Issue(PGI), this is can be done within the change mode of the delivery transaction VL02N by hitting the PGI function button.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear prasobh,

Thanks for your reply, After issue against Delivery, sales order will be reduced, my doubt is, existing customer requirements (Md81) from which i have transferred the stock , will also be reduced.

otherwise it will be considered in next MRP.

Please advice

regards

pradeep