credit note for non inventoriable item
I would like to return the goods that has been invoiced in the SBO system but it is a certain item that freely given to customer. Is it possible to do that ?
Message was edited by:
Jimmy Michael replied
I guess you should generate a Service type credit note. Do not copy the invoice
to the credit note. This will cause a reverse stock transaction and will close the invoice. To solve this problem, please perform the following steps:
1. Go to AR/Sales in the command center.
2. Click on "credit" note and select "service" on the top left of your window.
3. Select the customer you want to issue a credit note for.
4. In the column "description" type in the item invoice number.
5. Select account code and price.
6. Add credit note to the system by pressing the add button.
I've got those steps from SAP notes.