cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error: copy of standard function module RSAX_BIW_GET_DATA_SIMPLE in se37

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends . Can some body help me fix the error To reproduce the error which i am getting. create a copy of standard function module RSAX_BIW_GET_DATA_SIMPLE in se37. then check syntax and u will get the error. please suggest what I need to fix or change exactly in step by step to fix the error

there is a hint in sdn response but i do not know what to do with this can some body help me in getting the steps.

Thanks

Soniya

b]SDN Reply

The types and constants specified in a type group have global validity, you cannot use the statement within a FORM or FUNCTION.

So declare your import parameters using standard Data Elements present in SAP like RSREQUNR for ROOSOURCER

ROOSOURCER for I_DSOURCE</b>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you tell us what is the error?

regards,

jadeep..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I am getting the error since i saved RSAX_BIW_GET_DATA_SIMPLE as copy into the new function group.say ZCUST but i got the reply that I need to copy the function Group and then use that Function Group to save the new FM but can u tell me how to copy the function Group i am not having option to copy function

group.

Thanks

Soniya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Soniya,

To copy a function group, you can go to transaction SE80. Select function groups in the list and then select your specific function group. Right click the function group and select copy.

Hope this helps.

Answers (0)