cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Required in 5.9 and code behind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

How in 5.9 can I force a Theme to show only if the user is logged in or redirect the Theme otherwise?

Also, where can I get the code behind for 5.9 like login.aspx.cs or myaccount.aspx.cs , etc ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Code behind is proprietary information and is never shared.

You could put a link to the theme in a slot that is restricted by role. Assinging a role to a user however, consumes a webcrm license.

You can assign a user to a theme in user details, and upon logging in, the user will be redirected to that theme.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fair enough Bryce but I need to restrict by user, not by role. I am actually assigning the Theme to the user but what happens is that when the user logs off , the theme still shows the Catalogue in the left slot. I could fix the logout block to display a different serverID but I cannot change the log off function in myaccount.aspx since I'd have to change myaccount.asp.cs, can I?

It is also a security risk for my customer letting anybody to just add ?serverid=themename on the url and have access to the information. Any clues?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm, maybe code a plugin that sits in a slot that contains the logout button, and upon clicking it, redirects to a new theme

Also, you could create another plugin that checks the userid of the currently logged in user vs a table or list of users allowed to use that plugin, and if they are not on the list, redirect to the default theme, or better yet a page that shows a message "you are not allowed to view this theme" then an ok button that redirects back to the default theme

Just some ideas for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess kind of knew I would have to program it. In Webtools 2007 can you stop users seeing a Theme if they are not logged on or even there ?serverid= will display the theme? thank you Bryce

Former Member
0 Kudos

web tools 2007 doesnt have 'theme security' either

Answers (0)