cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion Agent Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am trying to use the Conversion Agent. I have done all the steps as mentioned in the following blog:

/people/william.li/blog/2006/03/17/how-to-get-started-using-conversion-agent-from-itemfield

At runtime I am getting the following error:

Module Exception 'com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: Transform failed, Error received when running CA engine - java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError, check that the Conversion Agent is insatalled correctly.' found, cause: null

Please advise what may be wrong.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to All. We have resolved this. The setEnv.sh was missing in the startsap file.

Thanks

deidre_logan
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you provide more information on where you set the the setEnv.sh? which SAP file did you update? where is the setEnv.sh file located?

thanks for your assistance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response. Should the Bean name in the communication channel be "sap.com/com.sap.nw.cm.xi/CMTransformBean" or "localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.nw.cm.xi/CMTransformBean". I tried using both. I am using Central Adapter Engine. Please note I am using FTP/FILE adapter and the Local Enterprise Bean Name is "CallSapAdapter" .

With "sap.com/com.sap.nw.cm.xi/CMTransformBean" I am getting following error:

Module Exception 'com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: Transform failed, Error received when running CA engine - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.itemfield.contentmaster.ParserEngine (initialization failure), check that the Conversion Agent is insatalled correctly.' found, cause: null

From the above error it looks like J2EE libraries required to access the CM Engine by the XI J2EE adapters are not properly installed. Please guide how to install these libraries.

With "localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.nw.cm.xi/CMTransformBean" I am getting following error:

Module Exception 'com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: Transform failed, Error received when running CA engine - java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError, check that the Conversion Agent is insatalled correctly.' found, cause: null

Thanks

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Check Below Links........

/people/william.li/blog/2006/03/17/how-to-get-started-using-conversion-agent-from-itemfield

/people/paul.medaille/blog/2005/11/17/more-on-the-sap-conversion-agent-by-itemfield

/people/alexander.bundschuh/blog/2006/03/14/integrate-sap-conversion-agent-by-itemfield-with-sap-xi

/people/paul.medaille/blog/2005/11/18/conversion-agent-a-free-lunch

All you need to know about conversion agaent can be found here:

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001090982006E/ConvAgentDocSP16.zip

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700004921152005E/ConversionAgent.pdf

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/07/27/xi-generate-pdf-file-out-of-file-adapter

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/07/31/xi-read-data-from-pdf-file-in-sender-adapter

/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2007/02/21/sap-xi-acting-as-a-huge-file-mover

Regards,

Phani

Rewar points if Helpful