cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role Expert 5.2 -> Problem: Generate Role from RE to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We encounter several problems about the generation of roles from RE5.2 to SAP.

Currently, we have Role Expert 5.2 SP 3.

We have imported our roles from SAP to RE and then re-generated into SAP (without modification, but it needs to synchronize RE and SAP). We have noticed the following points:

Case A: If a role contains one of the following fields (CEERKRS or CSWRK or FM_FIKRS), the organizational levels in SAP are incorrectly filled.

Indeed we have noticed that SAP uses 'Organizational Levels' (ex : $WERKS for CSWRK and for WERKS) and RE uses directly CSWRK, WERKS as organizational levels : it could be the issue's reason.

Case B: If the role contains none of the previous fields (CEERKS or CSWRK, or FM_FIKRS) the organizational levels in SAP are correctly filled but some objects display wrong values (ex: WERKS = $WERKS and *, instead of only * like the organizational level).

Did you already encounter these problems ? Or maybe not (which version and Support Package do you have ?) ?

And do you have any idea to resolve this problem ?

Thanks a lot for your help and for any information that you could give us.

Catherine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Catherine,

I just stumbled to your post and found it interesting. I am working on the similar issue and I used table USORG to resolve my issue.

Warm Regards,

Jagraj Singh.