cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Logon Parfile error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to configure(customise) the logon Page. I have downloaded the com.sap.portal.runtime.logon.par file and i m trying to modify it through the NWDS. But i am unable to get the two jar mentioned("umelogonbase.jar" and "com.sap.prtal.runtime.logon_api.jar") these two jar are not available for me under the dist > PORTAL INF> lib. This lib folder is empty. I tried to add these two jar's as exteranl jar's to the project. But i am unable to modify them.

Can anyone please suggest me how to proceed further.

How to actually add those two jar files to the portal inf--> lib folder.

Please help me. Helpful answers will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha

The files that you need to put under the lib folder are those that are actually present in the par file itself.

What I mean is when you open a par in your NWDS, it will never have any jar files in its lib folder even though if it originally was referencing any.

Now you are using com.sap.portal.runtime.logon.par file.

1) Make a copy of the file and change the extension to zip.

2) Unzip this file. Now in the folder structure of this unzipped file, you will find your lib folder containing the req jar files.

3) Copy these files and put them in the lib folder in NWDS.

This will solve your problem.

Regards

Avinash

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for all your replies my query has been solved.

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get this file from your portal,

com.sap.portal.support.browse, download this file and unzip this. In this there will be another ZIP file named <b>com.sap.portal.runtime.zip</b>, unzip it, and herein portal-INF --> lib folder you will get these file, take it and put them in your porject.

Regards,

Ameya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the jar files in

[Installation drive]:\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\irj\servlet_jsp\irj\root\WEB-INF\portal\portalapps\com.sap.portal.runtime.logon\lib

Right click on the jar and copy it, then in NWDS right click on the lib folder and use the paste option to paste the jar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

have you tried adding these two files directly by going to the workspace folder of nwds.

Thanks& Regards

Harsimran