cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created all the configuration objects (in that sender communication channel with file adapter) and while activate them I am getting the following error.

Enter a Value for Additional file(s). in the sender communication channel.

while I search for any option for Additional file(s) in sender CC, I am not able to locate anything there.

Could you plz tell me how to resolve this problem ??

Thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palanati Kumar,

Might be you didn't noticed that or by mistakenly it was checked that box for Additional files.Dont forgot to mark the thread as Answered.

Cheers

Veera

>>> Reward points,if it is needful.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Additional files checkbox is half way through the file adapter CC,if you dont want to specify selection for any additional files then dont check this box but if u want to specify criteria to pick up additional files then you can check this box and give additional criteria.

Thanx

Aamir

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have given the valid one for all the mandatory fields.( with this symbol * are Mandatory )

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palanati Kumar,

Check your Transport protocol if it is FTP cahnge to File System (NFS) for a while.Now check for Additional Files option on below of File Type & File Encoding parameters. And uncheck the box for Additional File(s).

Check this it will solve u r problem & check the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/0b/9a50465ccf84479e39a6d50c90fb3f/frameset.htm

Cheers

Veera

>>>Reward Points,if it is needful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veeranjaneyulu !

My problem is solved. But could you plz tell me why it is happening even though I didn't selected the additional fiels option ??

thanks

kumar