cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where i need to create.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am working on <b>ABAP Proxies in XI(Client Proxy)</b>. the weblogs posted by Ravikumar Allampallam. in this weblogs <b>he has specified to create message interface Proxy_Interface_OB using t.code SPROXY</b>.

i have created the Message Interface in IR(Integration Repository ). i need to create <b>ABAP PROXY GENERATION</b><b>in XI Server OR SAP4.7 Server. using tcode SPROXY</b>.

thanks in advance

Regards,

Selva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Proxies are to be created in the application system.

In your case it would be in SAP 4.7 not XI.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you little bit elaborate this scenario before that have u gone throught the scenario called <b>ABAP Proxies in XI(Client Proxy)</b>.

i have lot of doubts.

1. when will you use abap proxy?.

2. what is use of RFC Adapter?.

3. What is the use of BPM?.

4. people are saying that BPM is integrated in

WORKFLOW?.

thanks in advance,

Regards,

Selva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yo need to connect to your ABAP Web Application Server using the SAP GUI, then use transaction SPROXY. Check this document http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/555f3c482a7331e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

You can create proxy only in WAS 6.20 and above systems.

If you want to generate proxy for learning purposes then you can use a differenet client in a XI itself as a sender or reciver and generate proxy.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. when will you use abap proxy?

When you want to connect to a R3 system (most probable case)

2. what is use of RFC Adapter?.

Again, when you want to connect to a R3 system. Check http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/33/c6e63b60c25767e10000000a11402f/content.htm

3. What is the use of BPM?.

This tool is used to model complex business system process in a graphical way. For example, modeling transactions between airlines in which you have to wait for different confirmation messages, and take decisions based on them.

4. people are saying that BPM is integrated in

WORKFLOW?.

It is integrated in the ABAP workflow, but from an XI user perspective, it really doesn´t matter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

i am learning. so i can create ABAP PROXY GENERATION on XI Server.

here i have a doubt.

i have two clients. say for example 000 and 100. i have created message interface using 000 client. now which client i need to go to create ABAP PROXY GENERATION using t.code SPROXY?.

Regards,

Selva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

Say if your XI server client is 100 then you can use 000 for proxy generation. But you need to have developer autharization for that client. Please Refer Ravikumar Allampallam's blog which talks about generating proxy in XI server itself.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>> 1. when will you use abap proxy?.</i>

ABAP Proxies are used when the communicating systems are of versions 6.20 or higher(WAS).Proxies enable adapterless communication

<i>> 2. what is use of RFC Adapter?.</i>

Used when one end is SAP system...enables sync communication.

<i>> 3. What is the use of BPM?.</i>

If there occurs multiple steps to do a sceanrio we go for a bpm like validating a value in a database and writing to saP tables.

<i>> 4. people are saying that BPM is integrated in

> ed in WORKFLOW?. </i>

Workflow permits human intervention while bpm does not.

Regards,

Priyanka

Answers (0)