cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Broadcasting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to know all the T-codes related to Information Braodcasting and Precal Servers.

I have downloaded document posted by the Prakash Darji, and i would like to know is ther any other T-codes to work in Information Broadcasting.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am working in BW3.5

Now i am implementing information broadcasting.

<u><b>

My requirement is:</b></u> Once query execution is completed, the report outputs is directly sent to user mail-id.

If any document or pdf file is there please send me. It is very urgent.

i am following 2 processes, that i can explained below.

<u><b>Triel1:</b></u>

When i open the query in chage golbal definition -> Publish -> BEx Broadcaster, an empty internet explorer file is displaying.

Please tell me what are the steps i can do?

<u><b>

Triel2:</b></u>

SAP Reference IMG -> SAP NetWeaver -> SAP Business Information Warehouse -> Report-relevant Settings -> BEx Web -> Determine Standard Web Templates -> Standard Web Template for Query Precalculation.

Here it is asking 4 parameters:

Ad-hoc analysis

Broadcasting

Query precalculation

Document Browser

But i don't know what values i set here.

Plase tell me the steps by step process what you are doing. It's urgent.

Thanks & Regards

Srikanth

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sury,

SE16 > TSTCT > Selection for Language EN and Text Broadcast and F8...you can find out by yourself in your system.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply bhanu,

I got only 3 t-codes by using ur method.

The reason behind to ask all the t-codes related to information broadcasting is,

if the users broadcast any job the will fails if the precal servers are down. The workbooks are very big and taking much time to execute. The job are going good till executing the workbook in background, while sending the workbook to precalserver it is failing.

I am getting the following error(i have seen in rsrd_log)

error:

Precalculation failed E

Error occurred during processing of framework class CL_RSRD_PRODUCER_EXCEL, type PROD

I would like to know how to restart the scheduling job from the precalculation server, not from the Information broadcasting.

That is why Iam asking all the t-codes and also let me know how to overcome this.Hope u understand

we are in BW 3.5 and patch 17.

Regards

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use tcode RSPRECADMIN to monitor logs or start workbook broadcasting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepu,

Thanks for t-code..

could you tell how we can see the logs in RSPRECADMIN,

I have been using this tcode from sometime ...but i could not able to find how to see the logs.

There are only new,edit,restart,refresh,information about server...only thery.

I could not able to find any function to see the log.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right click on server name--> Select "Information on Server" --> "Display Front end log"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done that, but no log is there.....one log is showing with my name ..but if I rigtht click or bouble click on that it showing nothing.