cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Copy results in Framework Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've just done a System Copy for NW2004s system. I've been able to access the Portal fine from the Administrator account but I'm getting a "Error occurred while trying to access framework page" from any other account.

I'm using a custom Portal Desktop but the same error occurs if I use the default Portal desktop or my own desktop. Seems like all other users lost permission to desktop and/or framework and/or something else. I've assigned the Everyone group my Portal Desktop but still nothing. I'm thinking I missed something in the System Copy

UPDATE: I created a new user and that user can log onto the Portal fine. It appears any user logging on from the LDAP db are encountering errors.

Thanks

Pat

Message was edited by: PDoogan

Patrick Doogan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have a stack trace from the default.trc logs on what occurs when a user attempts to log on?

Regards

Dagfinn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dagfinn, thanks for responding.

I believe the authentication is OK but after logging in, I get this message...

Error occurred while trying to access framework page: ".../frameworkPages/com.sap.portal.frameworkpage",The object does not exist or you are not authorized to access it.If this problem persists, contact your system administrator.

I'm looking through the stack trace now but I'm not finding errors specific to this message.