Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T code not working

0 Kudos

User Defined Tcode which is working in My Login whereas not working in Other user login. The User (Roles and Profiles) are copied to Others Login. Even Then It is not working. Can you please what may be the probable reasons or how to troubleshoot the problem

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give more information about the transaction. How is it defined in se93 ?

0 Kudos

Transaction Code : Z_BRS_DATA

Package : Z F I 001

Transaction Text : BRS Data upload through FF67

Program : ZFIC_BRSDATA_UPLOAD

selection screen : 1000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most probably you are having sap_all profile.

Pl edit the role assigned to the concerned user .

Open the role assigned to the user in pfcg in edit mode.

Click the authorization tab----Change Authorization Data Click Manual Entry of Aurthorization Button (A big green + sign) or press CtrlShiftF9.

Add a authorization object S_TCODE

When thios object is added Put the name of the tcode here.

Save n generate.

Pl award suitably if resolved.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

You have copied the roles its ok

1)did you user compare the roles if you did nt do use the transaction SUPC to compare the roles

2)but did you checked is the Tcode exists in the users profiles

you can check

go to suim tcode

roles>>roles by complex selection criteria

in that give the user name in user field

and T-Code in Transaction code field and execute if exists it will give the role name if it dosent exists no result

you can follow one more

or

in the same screen give the user name

and in the object field give S_TCODE and give the value as you T-code and execute

hope this helps

thanks

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should begin to find out what cause the problem before you try to fix it.

1. Could this be a simple case of buffer overflow? SU56 will tell you that.

2. Could this be a case of missing authorization objects field value? SU53 or better yet ST01 will give you the answer.

Good luck.

Lye

0 Kudos

1.Do a SU53 and please tell what the first two english language sentence is and the last two too.

Can guide you through then.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Friends The Z_BRS_DATA is t code for uploading Program which works with FF67 tcode.I will elaborate my problem. Actually T code is accessing for my login and other login. But It is processing to next screen whereas in Other login it is not processing. What parameters effects working of TCODE (Program)

0 Kudos

what do the ST01 trace results say?

0 Kudos

Hi,

The way out is Trace your authorization in st01 while you execute the said tcode.

Analysis of the trace result will give what auth objects it is hitting for displaying the next screen.

Check if these objects are assigned to the other user or not.

Further check you auth role for the object S_TCODE. It migh be having * while the same object of the other user migh be having specific tcodes in the entry. If it is so pl add the said tcode to the object S_TCODE in the role of the other user.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is a chain from transaction codes calling the next etc. You can use transaction SE97 to run this chain without or with (what you want) adding the transactions to the role.

have fun

Jan van Roest

0 Kudos

Hi ,,

The Zee transaction lead to FF67 transaction in this there is one check box ticking ''Int.Bank Determin (Setting > Specification ) which seaches for bank account via internal name. Affer ticking the check box.. it is working fine. Thanks guys who replied to this thread.