cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Solution Manager for different customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys!!

I am configuring a Solution Manager for different customers wich have a different S-users and different users to manage the solution manager system.

My problem is that there is only one SAP-OSS RFC destination where I can fill the data only for one of the S-users. From "solution_manager" transaction you can indicate the S-user too (Edit - Global Settings) but the same problem occurs, I can fill the gap only with one S-user and I have to change this one when I want to work with different S-user.

Can i configure the system to indicate different S-users depens on the user who I use to logon to solution manager system?

Thank you very much in advanced,

Edorta.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edorta,

you did not mention, which scenarios do you plan to use.

Functionality to use the SolMan for many customer numbers is already available or will be added in future Support Package Stacks.

It has been already added for

- Maintenance Optimizer

Note 1021275 - Maintenance Optimizer: RFC Destinations for Partners

- Forwarding SAP Messages (with different S-Users resp. customers)

IMG: Solution Manager -> Scenario-Specific Settings -> Service Desk -> Value Added Reseller

Check for SAP Notes on component SV-SMG* with key word "VAR" (as Valued Added Reseller), "Service Provider"

Best regards,

Ruediger Stoecker

SAP Notes added

Message was edited by: Ruediger Stoecker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger,

I will just use those two scenarios that you tell me in your post.

I will check those notes in order to find a solution to my problem.

Thank you very much in advanced, I will notice you if the problems is solved or not.

Edorta

janlars_goedtke
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

have also a look at Note 1082010 "Administration of multiple customer numbers".

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

I have already installed the 1082010 note and SPS12 into my Solution Manager system and it the problem solved, but know I can't see the content of the download basket from Maintenance Optimizer, the system shows me a extrange message, it only says me "Fehler".

All the RFC conections to Sap marketplace have an S user and those run allrigth.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much in advanced.

Edorta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked again the 1082010 note and I didn't apply it completely correct.

Now everything runs ok.

Thank you very much for your replies.

Edorta.

Answers (0)