cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new item in navigation bar in IC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to create navigation bar entry by assigning entries to profiles but it gives error not exist in CRM_IC_NBENRTY , how to add new entry to navigation bar ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply..i managed to create new entry in spro but it doesnt appear in ic web client .

Why does it not appear in menu bar?

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tuncer,

1. Did you assign this Transaction launcher profile to the Navigation Bar id

2. Did you assign this Navigation Bar id to the Navigation Bar Profile

Regards

Rekha Dadwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have already select a navbar profile and i have to assign a navigation bar entry id to this profile..before assignment i must create new a navigation bar entry id.

I dont know where can i create from new navbar id ?

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tuncer

Path is IMG>CRM>Basic Functions-->Define Navigation Bar Profiles

Here select the first line ie the define entries and create your navigation bar id.

And this navigation bar id should also do something right????

For this id to open a url or a transaction, you will have to create a transaction launcher in the path IMG>CRM>Interaction Center WebClient>Basic Functions> Transaction Launcher--> Configure Transaction Launcher (Wizard)

Hope this would help.

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>

You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously </b>

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tuncer,

The navigation bar provides a vertical line of buttons in the IC WebClient UI that allows you to navigate to different views of the IC WebClient.

The navigation bar consists of two different areas:

a. The standard area administered only by the IMG customizing of the navigation bar profile.

b. The personalized area that can be personalized by any agent using the navigation bar index of their IC WebClient.

The separation of the two areas as well as the separate button of the navigation bar is controlled in the navigation bar profile.

Path is IMG>CRM>Basic Functions-->Define Navigation Bar Profiles

Here select the first line ie the define entries and create your navigation bar id.

then you can select it in the define profiles and assign it there

Hope this would help.

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>