Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output parameters with one name

Former Member
0 Kudos

With regard to Dialog Programming, I need to replicate an existing transaction. The transaction has multiple ouput parameters that have one common name. I'm having trouble manipulating these output parameters.

Do i assign these specific output parameters to one internal table with same name? Can you guys provide a sample code with regard to manipulation of these types of output parameters?

<b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b> Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Brando

Message was edited by:

Alvaro Tejada Galindo

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean when you say that there are different output parameters with the same name? Are they part of a table control? Is the existing transaction a standard SAP transaction (if so, which one?) or a custom transaction? It would help to know a few more details about the transaction and output before I can suggest how to handle it.

- April King

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brando Braganza,

a transaction does not have output parameters - by definition.

The best you can do is write down what you are doing. And please give the names and types of all objects involved.

Then qualified help will come!

Regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.I was able to solve this issue on my own.

By the way, im referring to the output parameters of LM19, an RF Transaction. You will see that the second screen of LM19 uses multiple output parameters (with only one name).