cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/OM_REORG_DAILY error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I have an issue with transaction LCA03 in SCM 5.0. It shows a red light at "Critical logging event" --> ReorgDaily. When I check the log, I can see that the background job /SAPAPO/OM_REORG_DAILY is terminating every night with the following error message:

"No planning version active in current client" and then "Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE."

We work in client 100. In client 100, I checked transaction /SAPAPO/MVM and there is planning version 000 active.

When I check SM36 --> standard jobs, there are several background jobs (standard jobs) scheduled and running, but all seem to run in Client 000. One of these is /SAPAPO/OM_REORG_DAILY.

How can I get this fixed? Do I have to delete the standard job /SAPAPO/OM_REORG_DAILY and create it again, in client 100? What about the other jobs, that are running fine in Client 000 (/SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_OLD_SIMSESS, SLCA_LCK_SYNCHOWNERS)? Do they make sense there? Or does it not matter, in which client these jobs run?

Sorry, but the client concept is new to me and I couldn't find info on this with regard to these jobs.

Thank you for helping, Matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Matthias,

Go to SM36 in client 100 and click on the button Standard jobs..

You should be taken to a new screen showing list of standard Jobs that have to be scheduled. select the jobs that you want to schedule and click on default scheduling.

I guess this should solve the issue.

Best Regards

Raghu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member788297
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you run //OM17 without selecting any flag for version 000 and see the results

"000 Entry only in database " ... then you may have to initialize the livecache .

Regards,

Chava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chava,

I ran /SAPAPO/OM17, chose "Consistency Check liveCache - APO DB" and in the next screen didn't check any boxes and just executed. The result was that the data is consistent.

Regards, Matthias

former_member788297
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you check whether client 100 is set as relevant for livecache using program

/SAPAPO/OM_NON_LC_RELEVANT_CLT

Regards,

Chava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is the only LC relevant client in our system:

Clients set as non-relevant are: 000, 001, 066, 200, 900, 970.

Matthias

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to run the job interactively on client 100 ? Is this just a background job problem? When you checked the log, is it /SAPAPO/OM11 or the SM37 log ? If it was Sm37, request you to check /SAPAPO/OM11 as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for your answers!

I first checked the job log in transaction SM36 for /SAPAPO/OM_REORG_DAILY. From there comes the error message I provided.

/SAPAPO/OM11 shows all occurences for /SAPAPO/OM_REORG_DAILY, they all failed and only ran in client 000. Also, DelOldRegs (/SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_OLD_SIMSESS) are shown with a yellow light, all are shown for client 000 only.

I now ran the job /SAPAPO/OM_REORG_DAILY manually on client 100 from transaction SE38.

It first shows an information window which says: /sapapo/om_reorg_daily Scheduled Daily: 100 --> See /sapapo/om13.

Then a new Informtion windows with: Analysis of LC and LCA objects shows errors.

If I go again to transaction LCA03, there are only two red traffic lights:

-/sapapo/om_reorg_daily 100 (I think I just have to schedule the job for client 100 here daily, since now it is only scheduled in client 000)

-Critical logging event: This shows the error, that /SAPAPO/OM_REORG_DAILY failed in the last nights (when it was running in client 000. It failed with the error message given earlier.)

What to do? Just schedule the job for client 100 and delelte the standard job for client 000? Because I cannot schedule two standard jobs with the same program to be executed.

Thanks again, Matthias

Message was edited by:

Matthias Sartor