cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FILE to IDOC Scenario..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm the XI beginner .. i'm doing File-to -IDOC scenario.. that IDOC is DEBMAS.. for this.. what are the manadatory fields i need to take.. first of all what is the flat file structure i need to create..

because.. i did this scenario several times.. everything fine.. but finally idoc was loaded with some errors into R/3 system.. Errors are i miss some mandatory fields..

plz dont suggest to disable the segments.. in real time what are the fields we need to maintain in file structure..

if any one have that file datatype struture , so, can u plz send that file to me.. i will be grateful to u..

thanks

babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu

Please Go thrugh follwing Link

<b>https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/6bd6f69a-0701-0010-a88b-adbb6ee89b34</b>

It will surely help u I also tried with the same and it is working.

In Case u are testing the demao scenario do map all the nodes with occurances 1.1( as they are Mandatory)

Thanks

Abhishek

*****Please Reward Points if find helpful*********

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThankQ Abhishek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Babu,

first of all what is the flat file structure i need to create..?

let the file strcuture be as normally you are reading with some data in it...as far as mandatory field in the IDOC DEBMAS is concern map those mandatory fields with some constant values so that you are able to send the idoc.....in real time you will any how have the correct data to pass to those mandt fields......