cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prepare FI-GL for Consolidation in SEM BCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

can somebody tell me in a few steps how to activate the FI-GL (0FI_GL_6) that it can be used for consolidation in SEM BCS. My problem is that FI_GL_6 (and also FIGL_C10 for new FI-GL) have not all required fields for consolidation in SEM BCS, especially movement type is missing.

I know how to use the BCS data collection functionality "load of data stream" and I also know how to activate the BI Content for FI (and how to connect the data basis from BCS with the "FI Cube" via source data basis).

But how can I prepare the FI Cube (DataSource, InfoSource) that it concludes all neccessary informations?

Thanks for support.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have implemenete New GL then use FAGLFLEXT table. This contain all the fields that you are looking for. SAP also suggests this table for ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar,

which table you propose when using GL...ECC?

Which InfoSource?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

we consolidate on the BSEG tables for actuals and GLPCP for plan data, it all depends on your business requirements, if you feel that the details out of GL_6 is insufficient find out the tables that bring the needed information and build a custom data source, but my guess is that the content datasrc's should solve the issue in most cases.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP suggests use of total tables since the use of line item table has got certain limitations.

If you are implementing New GL then use FAGLFLEXT table where u will find all the fileds required for consolidation.

Answers (0)