cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referencing functionality in the BPM-2 separate interfaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello - I need to check the functionality in BPM that if one Interface is already exists(say PO) with its own BPM flow and Can another Interface (say GR)reference the previous interface(PO interface)?

To clarify more, these 2 interfaces are purely different interfaces (developments). I need to check if the data from the previous interface have been created successfully or IS IN PROCESS. If the data for previous interface is in process then wait for the task to be done otherwise create another thread in the BPM for the current interface.

If this can be done then How ? Any help is appreciated.

Thanx....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

YOu could use exists() function in ur mapping program to chk whether data exists in an inetrface..... and you could also go for the createIf() to create a a message

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello - Thanx for the response. How do I find & implement the USer Exit in the mapping program ? Do you have any sample code for that ?

Is n't there really in BPM anything like Query reference or something by which i can serialise or intiate my thread based on the other existing interface ? Can containers be helpful that way? I need to know how ?

Thanx...

former_member185751
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With SP 13 you have mapping look up APIs,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/cf/406642ea59c753e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

SP<Sp13 you can write your own Java pgm, import that archive,utilize the methods in your java pgm to do a lookup to a DB etc.

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrish,

I think you misunderstood the function exists() as User Exit. As you might know, there are certain built in functions like this in Mapping. Priyanka is referring to those functions.

Regards,

Rajani Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

YOu could use exists() function in ur mapping program to chk whether daat exists in an inetrface..... and you could also go for the createIf() to create a a message

Priyanka