Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

LSMW IDoc for EEW Fields

Hi. experts!

I added new fields in sale order on item level with Easy Enhacement Workbench. Now i have to load sales orders to CRM from excel file. I try to do using IDoc method in LSMW. But i have a problem, i don't know how to load EEW Fileds, because i don't see them in segments of message type CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_M and basic type CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_U01.

Does anybody knows how to solve my problem?

Thanks in advance

I think in this case a regeneration is needed for the IDOC type so that the new fields are identified by the system.

About Regeneration:

If the complex data type of an external interface is extended, then a new IDOC message type, together with inbound- and outbound processing modules, must be generated for the extension. This ensures that

New IDOC segments or segment versions are created for the extended fields

These segments can be assigned to the new IDOC types.

The new fields are transferred when converting IDOC segments to complex data types, or complex data types to IDOC segments.

All message types for an interface module finally use the same function module, which transfers the data to the application.

The new message type is generated via transaction BDFG. Here you must specify the name of the interface module (CRMXIF_ <Interface Type>_SAVE), for example, CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE, in field Function Module for processing Business Object .

All existing IDOC message types for an interface module appear in a list by pressing Return.

The new IDOC message type is created in Menu Option Interface/Create . First you will see a warning in the status bar that message types already exist for the interface module.

You must then specify the name of the new message type.

In the following dialog, you must specify the

Development package

Name of the function groups

Name of the function modules

for inbound- and outbound processing. You must use suitable namespaces for customer enhancements. The development package and the function groups in which the objects are to be created must already have been created ( transaction SE80).

If the interface is capable of processing mass data, you must set the switch Mass Processing .

If the application data is to be updated, you must set the switch In Update Task .

To find out the latter two criteria, you must select an existing message type in the initial screen. You can copy the pertinent settings from the resulting dialog via Menu option Interface/Change .

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question